Interested in having your photo appear on the cover of the CCM Division’s biannual magazine, Weathervane? Submit your photography to our contest!
The covers for the first and second issues of the Weathervane featured images specifically of the CCM Building. But for this issue, we’re widening the scope. We’re searching for photos from members of the Champlain community that ideally depict life on the Champlain campus, but can be of anything as long as you “wow” us! It doesn’t have to be a photo in or of the CCM Building (but, if that’s what you want to do, you’re welcome to).
Champlain Publishing will be accepting submissions from Tuesday, December 20, 2016 through Friday, February 3, 2017. Please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Weathervane Photo Contest.” See complete guidelines below.
- Photo must be high resolution.
- Dimensions: 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″
- Include the name you’d like published for photo credit and a 2-3 sentence bio (if desired).
- Photo should ideally depict life on campus, however we will consider submissions that aren’t of the Champlain campus as well.
- Must be a current student or alumni of Champlain College to submit to the contest.
After submissions close, a decision will be made by mid-February and we will notify the winner. Upon winning, you’ll receive a disclosure statement to sign, acknowledging that you give us permission to publish your photo with proper credit.
Header image designed by Emma Reed.